If your budget and timeline are really tight and you need an objective research team to evaluate a website, mobile app, or interface quickly, heuristic evaluations will deliver excellent results. We have a list of around 35 key indicators & heuristic data points that are customized for each engagement.
Our approach begins with creating personas of your target audience and then a team of two or three usability specialists will independently examine your interface. Findings and recommendations are then combined into one easy-to-read report for your team.
Top 5 reasons to conduct a heuristic analysis / UX expert review:
- Rapid turnaround times of 5 – 15 days from start to finish
- Comprehensive and actionable information delivered within a tight budget
- Ideal for mobile apps, live websites, or internal software tools
- Focused recommendations that help your team move ahead during tight deadlines
- The objectivity of a third party offers alternative perspectives, can help settle internal team debates, and is ideal within an agile development environment
40% of users do not return to sites at which they have had a negative experience.
Source – Forrester Research