With competitors popping up locally, nationally, and globally you need to know what’s going on out there. Our team can conduct primary competitive research with targeted customers, review secondary research reports, or explore your industry in depth. Clients in publishing, cosmetics, wireless services, and language education have benefitted from our detailed summary reports.
A competitive research engagement can provide you with:
- A high-level view of the players in your industry and how they fall into a segmented landscape
- Details on where your products and services fit into categories vs. your competition
- Who are the first movers in a niche or startup industry
- What your customers are saying about your products and the competitions’ offerings on social media, blogs, and review sites
- An analysis of your website or mobile app vs. key competitors
- An understanding of how competitive brands are positioned
- Growing trends within your industry that you may not be aware of
- A SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats) analysis
You can’t look at the competition and say you’re going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you’re going to do it differently.
Source – Steve Jobs